Today I put in the boning. I had no problems thank goodness. Then I stitched together the cotton and satin parts of the corset together. I should also mention I put in the busk but I didn’t really take photos of that… sorry… My corset is looking sweet though right? all that’s let is to put in the grommets. wooooooot!

Oh and I should note that sewing on the ribbon actually caused my satin to bunch up so I had to shorten the corset by an inch or so on the top and bottom so be carful!

  1. mexxy7 reblogged this from corsetproblems
  2. glitterpopgirl reblogged this from corsetproblems
  3. corsetproblems reblogged this from thecorsetauthority
  4. lyndilou1901 reblogged this from thecorsetauthority
  5. makeupwhore85 reblogged this from thecorsetauthority
  6. moluxnova reblogged this from thecorsetauthority
  7. thecorsetauthority reblogged this from spacecatapocalypse
  8. spacecatapocalypse posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Z58d-qsSr1Yt